For those in India, numerous food management courses are available online, making it easy for people to gain the knowledge necessary to ensure that the food is safe for consumption. From food safety management to general food management, these food management courses in India by FICSI are designed to equip people with the knowledge and skills they need to excel in this highly competitive field. By taking these courses and obtaining a food management certificate, students can promote safety practices in their workplace and make significant contributions to public health. Our Learning Management System makes it easy for you to learn and get certified to work in the food industry. The platform is specially designed for training individuals and organizations from the food industry. All our food industry training courses are in compliance with the FSSAI mandates and laws laid down by the central government for food safety and standards in India. Join the program today and get ready to take your career to the next level!
What all to look for?
Food technology is a fascinating and dynamic field that has a significant impact on our daily lives. From the way we grow crops to the way we process and package food, technology plays a critical role in ensuring the safety and quality of our food. From self-paced courses in India to online certificates in food processing technology, there are options for everyone.
Online courses in food technology provide a flexible and accessible way to learn about everything from food processing technology to FSMS certification. If you're looking to dive in and really immerse yourself in the subject, a food technology certificate course or various training programs may be the perfect fit. Whatever your goals may be, there's a food technology program out there to help you succeed - and FICSI is a great place to start your search.
FICSI offers a range of food technology courses designed to help you deepen your knowledge and gain the skills you need to succeed in the industry. Additionally, an FSMS certification course can provide you with the skills and credentials needed to ensure food safety and quality in any food processing or production setting. So why wait? Take your first step towards an exciting career in food technology with FICSI and add an FSMS certificate to yourself. Whether you're just starting out or you're a seasoned professional looking to expand your horizons, there's never been a better time to explore your options for food technology training.
- Pickle-making Technician
- Cold Storage Technician
- Fish and Seafood Processing
- Traditional Snack and Savoury
- Food Safety Supervisor – Advance Manufacturing Level 2
- Food Safety Supervisor – Bakery Level 2
- Food Safety Supervisor – Basic Manufacturing Level 1
- Food Safety Supervisor – Retail and Distribution Basic Level 1
- Food Safety Supervisor – Retail and Distribution Basic Level 2
- Craft Baker NSQF Level 4
- Jam, Jelly & Ketchup Processing Technician
Anytime, Anywhere Learning with FICSI
Our eLearning Zone offers skill enhancement opportunities for entrepreneurs, retailers,
workers, food professionals and students. The benefits of FICSI learning management
- Access to learning modules developed by experts from FICSI. All FoSTaC related
training courses are compliance by National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and
- Anytime, anywhere online access to learning materials.
- A relaxed timeline of 60 days for candidates to complete each training in their own
- Easy to learn interface using presentations, interactive animated videos and
- Module based assessment that helps candidates test their knowledge after completing
- Get a certificate of participation after successfully completing all modules.
- Skill enhancement that is required to apply for top jobs in food industry under the
Skills Qualifications Framework.
- Free eBooks and learning resources in Hindi and English
Who can apply for online food safety trainings by FICSI?
Our Learning Management System for food industry course caters to,
- Food retailers
- Micro and small scale food industry owners
- Students wishing to join the food sector
- Trainers working in the food industry
- Aspiring entrepreneurs looking for opportunities in food business