About FOSTAC Advance Training Course
Food Safety Training and Certification also known as FOSTAC is an industry standard laid down by FSSAI. FOSTAC Advance trainings are meant for food safety supervisors who work as manager and executive levels in the dairy sector.
The FOSTAC Advance Training Course for Dairy Products exclusively deals with general requirements for hygiene and sanitary practices, management and supervision of milk and milk products processing on a business premises.
The food safety training provides insight into best practices as per Food Safety & Standard Act, 2006 and all applicable regulations pertaining to milk and milk products.
Note: FoSTaC training will be conducted in offline classroom mode as per the guidelines of FSSAI.
Why this course?
As training of food handlers is pre-requisite for ensuring food safety as per the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, this course is recommended for small, medium, and large-scale milk and milk product processors, manufacturers and packagers.
Who can benefit from FOSTAC Advance Training for Dairy Products?
Designed for mid to senior level professionals in the milk and dairy businesses, the course objective is to train personnel who can be appointed as Food Safety Supervisors in milk processing and milk products manufacturing units. Here’s what you learn:
- Introduction to food safety and hygiene requirements for the dairy industry
- Understanding food safety hazards – physical, chemical, biological, and allergens
- Control measures for hazards in milk and milk products
- Layout and design of dairy premises, equipment, and storage containers
- Rules regarding handling and processing of milk and milk products
- Cleaning and sanitation at milk production and processing facilities
- Guidelines for storage and transportation of milk products
- Quality control and testing of Milk and milk products
- General requirements for labelling of milk and milk products
- Implementation of Food Safety Management System
- Mid to senior level employees in the food sector
- Entrepreneurs working in the food sector
- Food handlers and food professionals
Details of FOSTAC Advance Training for Dairy Products by FICSI
- Duration: 12 hours
- Mode: Offline
- Language: English/Hindi
- Certificate: Awarded by FSSAI
Note: No refund allowed, however in exceptional circumstances. Refund can be considered provided request is received from participant 48 hours before start of training