FOSTAC Advance Training Course for Bakery Products
Food Safety Training and Certification also known as FOSTAC is an industry standard laid down by FSSAI. FOSTAC Advance training is meant for food safety supervisors who work at manager and executive levels in a food business.
The FOSTAC Advance Training Course for Bakery Products is designed for small, medium and large-scale bakery manufacturing units. This Advance Food Safety Training explains the general requirements related to Hygienic and Sanitary practices to be followed by all Food Business Operators dealing in bakery items.
The food safety training also presents the bare minimum requirements for food safety and hygiene to be followed by Food Business Operators along with Industry best practices as per Food Safety & Standard Act, 2006 and all applicable regulations pertaining to bakery Industry.
Note: FoSTaC training will be conducted in offline classroom mode as per the guidelines of FSSAI.
Why this course?
As training of food handlers is pre-requisite for ensuring food safety as per the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, this course is recommended for small, medium, and large-scale bakery product processors, manufacturers, and packagers.
Who can benefit from FOSTAC Advance Training for Bakery Products?
The course benefits mid to senior level employees working in bakery products businesses. The course objectives are to train personnel who can take up the role of Food Safety Supervisors at bakery processing and manufacturing units. Here’s what you learn:
- Introduction to food safety and hygiene practices to the food handlers in bakery Industry.
- Understanding food safety hazards – physical, chemical, biological, and allergens
- Control measures for hazards in bakery products
- Layout and design of bakery establishment premises, equipment, and storage containers
- Rules regarding handling of raw materials, pre-production processing, and production of bakery items
- Cleaning and sanitation at production and processing facilities
- Testing requirements for bakery products
- Rules regarding packaging, labelling and transport of bakery items
- Implementation of Food Safety Management System
- Mid to senior level employees in the food sector
- Entrepreneurs working in the food sector
- Food handlers and food professionals
Details of FOSTAC Advance Training for Bakery Products by FICSI
- Duration: - 8 hours
- Mode: - Offline
- Language: English/Hindi
- Certificate: - Awarded by FSSAI
Note: No refund allowed, however in exceptional circumstances. Refund can be considered provided request is received from participant 48 hours before start of training