Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point – HACCP Training Course
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point and acts as a base for any food safety measures required for Food Safety Management System. HACCP system provides guidelines to identify hazards, maintain food safety at all levels - manufacturing, packaging, storage, transportation and distribution, retailing and all points of supply chain. FBOs are encouraged to implement HACCP guidelines to ensure the safety of the food manufactured on any premise. Moreover, FBOs are required to continuously improve the sanitary and hygienic conditions at their premises to Improve overall quality of finished product and also, to increase India's share in global food.
Why this course?
Owing to the importance of HACCP, Food Business Operators are constantly looking for employees who know how to implement these regulations. FICSI offers the best HACCP certification course in India. This course aims to:
- Provide an overview of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) techniques
- Describe the pre-requisite programs that provide the foundation for the HACCP system
Who can benefit from HACCP Certification in India?
As HACCP is an important implementation, mid to senior level employees working in the food industry are the ideal candidates for this course. The course objectives are to train personnel who can take up the role of Food Safety Managers at such businesses and manufacturing units. Here’s what you learn:
- Understanding the purpose of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles, processes, and techniques.
- Assess food safety hazards and manage their impact on the processes being followed by a food manufacturing unit.
- Learn the 12-step implementation of India HACCP standards and understand their importance among other food safety trainings.
- Prepare a HACCP Plan for improving food safety for FBOs.
- Students in final year of their diploma/degree courses
- Mid to senior level employees in the food sector
- Entrepreneurs working in the food sector
- Food handlers and food professionals
Details of HACCP Food Safety Training by FICSI
- Duration: 8 hours
- Mode: Online/Offline
- Language: English/Hindi
- Certificate: Awarded by FICSI