FOSTAC Advance Training Course for Meat Products
Food Safety Training and Certification, also known as FOSTAC is an industry-based standard laid down by FSSAI. FOSTAC Advance trainings are meant to train food safety supervisors who work at manager and executive levels in a food business engaged in manufacturing, processing, storing, and selling of Meat and Meat Products.
The FOSTAC Advance Training Course for Meat Products deals with sanitary and hygienic requirements, food safety measures, and other standards specified by FSSAI for Food Business Operators handling such Meat and Meat Products.
Why this course?
As training of food handlers is pre-requisite for ensuring food safety as per the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, this course is recommended for small, medium, and large scale food business operators engaged in manufacture, processing, storing and selling of Meat and Meat Products
Who can benefit from FOSTAC Advance Training for Meat Products?
The course benefits mid to senior level employees working in animal meat and meat products businesses. The course objectives are to train personnel who can take up the role of Food Safety Supervisors at such businesses and manufacturing units. Here’s what you learn:
- Key definitions for Meat and Meat Product Processing
- Introduction to food safety and hygiene practices to the food handlers meat industry.
- Understanding food safety hazards – physical, chemical, biological, and allergens
- Control measures for food safety hazards
- Layout and design of Meat processing unit, equipment, and storage containers
- Rules regarding slaughtering, deboning/portioning and processing of meat and meat products
- Cleaning and sanitation at production and processing facilities
- Quality control and testing requirements for meat and meat products
- Rules regarding packaging, labelling and transport of meat and meat products
- Implementation of Food Safety Management System
- Mid to senior level employees in the food sector
- Entrepreneurs working in the food sector
- Food handlers and food professionals
Details of FOSTAC Advance Training for Animal Meat and Meat Products by FICSI
- Duration: - 8 hours
- Mode: - Offline
- Language: - English/Hindi
- Certificate: - Awarded by FSSAI
Note: No refund allowed, however in exceptional circumstances. Refund can be considered provided request is received from participant 48 hours before start of training