FOSTAC Advance Training Course for Edible Oils & Fats
Food Safety Training and Certification also known as FOSTAC is an industry standard laid down by FSSAI. FOSTAC Advance training is meant for food safety supervisors who work at manager and executive levels in a food business.
The FOSTAC Advance Training Course for Edible Oils & Fats is for businesses which deal with crushed oil seeds, processed oil seeds, crude edible oils, processed edible oils, and their packaging. The food safety trainingfood safety training also presents the bare minimum requirements for food safety and hygiene to be followed by Food Business Operators along with Industry best practices as per the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006.
Note: FoSTaC training will be conducted in offline classroom mode as per the guidelines of FSSAI.
Why this course?
As training of food handlers is pre-requisite for ensuring food safety as per the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, this course is recommended for small, medium, and large-scale businesses dealing in edible oils and fats.
Who can benefit from FOSTAC Advance Training for Oils & Fats?
The course benefits mid-to senior level employees working in edible oils businesses. The course objectives are to train personnel who can take up the role of Food Safety Supervisors at such businesses and manufacturing units. in the key objectives for FOSTAC Advance Training for Edible Oils & Fats are:
- Understanding food safety and food safety hazards
- Information about physical, chemical and biological food hazards and how to handle them
- Knowing the various factors involved in food spoilage and how to minimize food spoilage
- Information on location and layout of facilities including interior design, equipment and container placement and sanitation facilities
- About cleaning and sanitation of equipment and premises
- Pest control on the premises
- Maintaining personal hygiene at the workplace for both workers and visitors
- Food operation and control, such as, procurement, storage and processing of raw material
- Packaging of finished products and approved additives for preservation
- Food testing, audit, documentation and maintenance of records
- Mid to senior level employees in the food sector
- Entrepreneurs working in the food sector
- Food handlers and food professionals
Details of FOSTAC Advance Training for Oils and Fats by FICSI
- Duration: - 8 hours
- Mode: - Offline
- Language: - English/Hindi
- Certificate: Awarded by FSSAI
Note: No refund allowed, however in exceptional circumstances. Refund can be considered provided request is received from participant 48 hours before start of training