B.Voc in Food Processing
Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc) in Food processing is a three year program focused on universities and colleges providing undergraduate studies covering Skill Component (Job roles) and General Education component.
This program is aligned to National Skills Qualification Framework to increase employability of the graduates and meet industry demand for human resources. The program provides flexibility to students by means of pre-defined entry and multiple exit points in 1st, 2nd, 4thand 6th Semester. One of its main objectives is to ensure that the students acquire adequate knowledge and skills so that they are work ready at each exit point of the program.
Benefits of B.Voc. to the Industry:
- Alignment of higher education with emerging needs of the Industry
- Curriculum focused on work-readiness skills
- Develop industry specific skills to enhance employability
- Industry-pro mobilization resulting in development of talent pool of interns
- Students skilled in the current role thereby enabling the prospect of pre-placement employable skills
Please refer, UGC Guidelines for providing Skill Based Education under National Skills Qualifications Framework in Educational Institutes.
For more information contact us
Ms Puspita Rana
Manager - Industry and Placement
Enroll For Bachelor Of Vocation (B.Voc) In Food Processing