Food defense includes the efforts to protect food from intentional adulteration. Food defense training courses by FICSI impart knowledge about biological, chemical and physical agents that can be used to contaminate food. The courses also addresses additional concerns such as personnel and operational security
Why this course?
In this food defense certification course, you will learn:
- The basics of food defense and food security management
- How food defense is critical for food related businesses and their reputation
- The risks posed by adulterants added intentionally to food
- Supply chain mapping for food defense
- Authenticity assessments for securing food products
- How to develop and implement a food defense plan
Why Food Defense Training Courses are in demand?
With increasing awareness and scrutiny around food safety and security, food businesses are actively looking for capable food defense planners who can help protect consumer health and build business reputation. This course underlines the importance of food safety and helps you gain meaningful skills needed for food defense. The course objectives are to help you understand,
- What is food fraud?
- The approaches to minimize food fraud
- Threats Assessment and Critical Control Points (TACCP) Guidelines
- Vulnerability Assessment and Critical Control Points (VACCP) Guidelines
- Difference between TACCP/VACCP and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points)
Who can benefit from this Food Defense Course?
- Mid to senior level employees in the food industry
- Entrepreneurs venturing into the food business
- Food handlers and food professionals
Details of Food Defense
- Duration: 8 hours
- Mode: Online / Offline
- Language: English/Hindi
- Certificate: Awarded by FICSI
Note: No refund allowed, however in exceptional circumstances. Refund can be considered provided request is received from participant 48 hours before start of training