FICSI Industry Forum membership is exclusively for MSME’s and startups in Food Processing
FICSI: A renowned Food Industry training partner
Joining industry associations and training programs can greatly improve a company's performance in the market. For those operating in the food industry, getting a food industry membership can be highly beneficial. FICSI is one of the FoSTaC training partners in India, offering a wide range of programs and resources to help businesses in the food industry enhance their capacity and skills. Additionally, FICSI is renowned for its Industry Forum Membership, which connects members with experts and leaders in the field.
We provide top-notch training programs to individuals and organizations that want to improve their knowledge and capabilities in the food industry. As FoSTaC training partner, a renowned training provider in the same space, we deliver the best training programs possible. By getting FICSI industry forum membership, one can get access to a plethora of resources that can help them stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the food industry. Additionally, FICSI Industry Forum membership can provide the right connections that can help organizations augment their business and reach new heights. For those looking to further their professional development, considering FICSI as a training partner could be a wise investment.
- To support members in creation of a skilled workforce.
- Help members to gain competitive advantage through networking
- Provide a forum to discuss common issues
- Help boost members’ business reputation
- Get regular information about the FICSI training programs (Training Calendar)
- Customised training solutions
- Avail 10 coupons of Rs 500 each redeemable against payment of fees for online/offline training.
- Free access to participant handbooks and guides.
- Complimentary access to the e-learning zone
- Knowledge sharing events
- FICSI newsletters
- Benefit from National Apprenticeship Promotional Scheme (NAPS).
- Job Portal – Complimentary Registration with Job Postings facilities (up to 25 postings per year)
- Complimentary Participation in FICSI’s Annual Online Career Fair with leading food tech colleges.
- Online Seminars and networking opportunities
- Attend FICSI Annual Convention
- Meet policy makers and other industry members to discuss issues of common interest
Boost Business Reputation
- Get a specially designed certificate of membership
- Postings on the website of FICSI and social media pages
- Get recognised for your business achievements
For more information on our industry membership plan or services
Ms Puspita Rana
Manager - Industry and Placement