The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and Food Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative (FICSI) are creating a skilling ecosystem for trainers in millet processing in Jharkhand. FICSI is the Sector Skill Council for Food Processing under the Government’s flagship Skill India initiative. The training will be provided free of cost. Upon completion, the candidates will not be eligible for employment by FICSI but will be empanelled to offer services on a contractual basis.
Position - Trainer
Role and responsibilities:
As a trainer, you will be crucial in delivering engaging and informative training sessions to various participants, including workers, members of self-help groups, and farmers in Jharkhand. The detailed responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop and improve training content to match participant requirements.
- Lead engaging training sessions and address queries using diverse methods.
- Demonstrate millet processing techniques for various processed products.
- Assess participant progress through multiple evaluations.
- Offer constructive guidance for skill and knowledge improvement.
- Stay updated with millet processing industry trends for relevant training.
- Technical Proficiency in presentation, working on software and online learning platforms.
- Record Keeping of training, attendance, and evaluations.
To be considered as a trainer, you must meet the following criteria:
- Long term resident of Jharkhand/Odisha/Bihar/Chhattisgarh.
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Food processing/Agriculture/Hospitality/Biotechnology or allied subjects.
- Preference is given to women, and those with a background in Home Science are also encouraged to apply.
- 3 Years of experience for Trainers in the food processing or allied fields.
- Teaching experience preferred, willingness to take up skilling projects in Jharkhand.
Assessment & certification
Post training, the candidates will undergo an assessment. They will be empanelled by FICSI on the Skill India portal, making them eligible to offer services in the State of Jharkhand and other States.
Based on interviews, candidates will be finalized by a panel of experts drawn from the Jharkhand State Skill Mission, Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society and Directorate of Agriculture along with UNDP and FICSI.
- Application submission Closed for any query please contact email@example.com