Food Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative (FICSI)—widely known as Food Processing Sector Skill Council—is a Not-for-Profit Organization, under aegis of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and promoted by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). Aiming at generating a critical mass of industry-employable-skilled-persons to meet the skill gap in the Food Processing industry.
We require services of a CAG empanelled CA to carry out Statutory Audit of our operations. The organisation derives its revenue by providing skilling services to the industries. There is only one office at Shri Ram Bhartiya Kala Kendra, 3rd Floor, 1 Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001.
Broad scope of work
- To audit the basic documents pertaining to financial transactions undertaken in a financial year,
- To certify the financial statements as per the laid out rules in this regard,
- To assess adequacy of the internal financial control systems and procedures for safeguarding the Organisation’s interest, detecting fraud or irregularities as well as safe guarding assets of the Company.
- To determine that the Company maintains proper accounting records as required by law and follows prescribed accounting standards consistently without any material departure.
- To ensure compliance of statutory provisions, laws and regulations.
- To represent before audit committee/CEO/President/Governing Body.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: -
Bidders should be a Chartered Accountant. A firm should be based in Delhi NCR. Empanelled by CAG
A firm should have continuous standing of at least 10 (ten) years
A firm should have experience in rendering Internal Audit/Statutory audit/Tax audit services.
Documents to be submitted
- Copy of the Latest constitution certificate issued by ICAI
- Copy of CAG certificate
- Copy of latest partnership deed in case of partnership firm
- Details of any court cases/arbitration cases/ or any other case pending against the firm
- Copy of Registration Certificate, GST and PAN
- Signed self-declaration that “The firm is not blacklisted by ICAI/Central Govt./State Govt in respect of any assignment of behaviour.
- Copy of financial statement of the clients audited since 2020-21
Please forward within the next 10 working days your offer, fees, detailed suggested scope and documents to support the eligibility criteria to the undersigned by email and hardcopy by courier.
Email- email@example.com cont.- 9711260230, 9811595751