We seek dynamic and experienced professionals with expertise in food processing and a passion for training and development. Join us as a “MASTER TRAINER” in empowering Jharkhand's individuals, communities, and farmers through millet-based food product manufacturing training.
Position: Master Trainer
Role and Responsibilities
As a Master Trainer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the training strategy and fostering excellence in the millet-based food product manufacturing training. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and improve training materials.
- Create a strategic vision, identify areas for improvement, and execute long-term training plans.
- Ensure training and alignment with industry best practices.
- Identify training needs and conduct assessments.
- Deliver high-level training sessions and setting an example for other trainers.
- Train-the-Trainer Programmes to equip other trainers with the necessary skills.
- Assess trainer effectiveness and gather feedback for continuous improvement.
To qualify as a Master Trainer, you must meet the following criteria:
- Mandatory – Must be a resident of Jharkhand State
- Educational Qualification: Diploma/Graduate/Post-graduate in Food Technology/Food Engineering/Food production/Post Harvest Engineering/Food Safety and Quality Assurance/Food science & allied streams.
- Training Experience: Minimum 5 years at a senior role such as Baker, Miller, Food Technologist, Quality Manager, Production Manager, Product Development Manager, Chef, Nutritionist in food processing, Professor or assistant professor of Food processing/Food Science/ Food technology in Universities/Colleges/Institutes or allied industry-related occupation.
- Relevant Industrial/Sectoral Experience: Minimum 5 years in food processing or allied industry (concurrent with training experience).
Become a certified Skill India Master Trainer through a comprehensive process involving domain skills and platform skills orientation, followed by assessments.
Individuals who successfully complete the training program and attain certification will be enlisted with FICSI for a 3-year term. They will have the chance to offer training services throughout India on a fee-for-service basis as demand arises through FICSI.