The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and Food Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative (FICSI) are creating a skilling ecosystem for master trainers of millet processing in Jharkhand. FICSI is the Sector Skill Council for Food Processing under the Government’s flagship Skill India initiative. The training will be provided free of cost. Upon completion, candidates will not be eligible for an employment by FICSI but will be empanelled to offer services on contractual basis.
Position - Master trainer
Role and responsibilities
As a master trainer, you will be pivotal in shaping the training strategy and fostering excellence in millet-based food product manufacturing training. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and improve training materials.
- Create a strategic vision, identify areas for improvement, and execute long-term training plans.
- Ensure training and alignment with industry best practices.
- Identify training needs and conduct assessments.
- Deliver high-level training sessions and set an example for other trainers.
- Train-the-trainer programmes to equip other trainers with the necessary skills.
- Assess trainer effectiveness and gather feedback for continuous improvement.