Food Traceability and Recall Training Course
Supply Chains play a very important role in the food production and processing industry. Hence, it is important that food producers and food processors have the means to track the origins of raw materials through different stages of the supply chain. Food Traceability and Recall Training helps in creating reliable processes for tracking product movement in advance. Certificate will be provided on completion of the training.
Why this course?
With Food Traceability and Recall Training you can learn,
- Movement of raw materials and finished products: What was received, how it was processed, what was delivered?
- Processing of food materials: Which raw materials were used to produce the final product?
- Identify a problem: At what stage the protocol was broken and the quality of food was affected?
Who can benefit from the Food Traceability and Recall training course?
This training benefits individuals who are working at intermediate and higher levels in the food industry. Others who are looking for entry into the food business or wish to be employed by a food business will also benefit from this food traceability training by FICSI, as the course helps you understand,
- The concept of food traceability
- Factors affecting food traceability
- The importance of having effective food traceability systems
- How to create and implement effective food traceability systems
- The Food Safety and Standards (Food Recall Procedure) Regulation, 2017
- Case studies and discussions about the importance of food traceability and recall
- Mid to senior level employees in the food sector
- Entrepreneurs working in the food sector
- Food handlers and food professionals
Details of Food Traceability Course
- Duration: 8 hours
- Mode: Online / Offline
- Language: English/Hindi
- Certificate: Awarded by FICSI
Note: No refund allowed, however in exceptional circumstances. Refund can be considered provided request is received from participant 48 hours before start of training