Food Allergen Management Training
Allergen Management is a legal requirement for food processing units. It includes labeling the products that require allergen information as ignoring the impact of food allergens can be potentially fatal to allergy sufferers. FICSI offers this advanced food allergen program to educate Food Business Operators and employees in the food sector. Certificate will be provided on completion of the training
Why this course?
The primary learning objective of food allergen management course by FICSI is to help create a readily employable workforce for the food sector which follows the best practices to ensure allergen management for customer health and business growth. Food processors and manufacturers need to implement comprehensive allergen control and management programs to avoid product recalls and protect their consumers. Food handlers should be aware of the allergens, processing them in an isolated manner and preventing allergen cross-contamination through an effective cleaning and sanitation program.
FICSI had specially designed the training for professionals working in the food industry. Here’s what you learn:
- What are Food Allergies and Allergens?
- Identify different allergens in food
- Understand and develop allergen management plans
- Know the basics of controlling cross-contamination to prevent food allergens
- Understand the labeling of food products regarding food allergens
- Follow the Good Manufacturing Practices for allergen management
- Know auditing and allergen management plan
Who can benefit from FOOD Allergen Management training?
Given the critical nature of food allergen control training, it is suitable and recommended for all employees working in the food sector, including:
- Students in their final year of degree/diploma course looking for a career in the food industry
- Mid to senior level employees in the food sector
- Entrepreneurs working in the food sector
- Food handlers and food professionals
- Duration: 8 hours
- Mode: Online / Offline
- Language: English/Hindi
- Certificate: Awarded by FICSI
Note: No refund allowed, however in exceptional circumstances. Refund can be considered provided request is received from participant 48 hours before start of training