FICSI is looking for empanelment of experienced trainers from the Food Processing Industry on contractual basis for conducting online trainings. The trainers will be responsible for creating and delivering training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides. The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up-to-date on the latest tools and resources.
Topics to be covered for Training
- Good Manufacturing Practices in Food Processing.
- Occupational Health and Safety Management in Food Industry.
- Food Quality Management.
- Food fraud and authenticity.
- Food safety and quality control.
- Food Quality measuring tools.
- Developing a HACCP system.
- HACCP – Internal Auditor Program.
- HACCP – Implementation Program.
Required Candidate profile
- M.Sc./M.Tech Food Technology or Food Engineering.
- 5 years of prior training experience in Food Industry.
- Experience in FOSTAC trainings.
- Preferable a multilingual individual where the compulsory language is English and 2 add on regional languages.
- Preferred certifications – ISO 9000, ISO 22000, ISO 45000, Internal auditor, Lead Auditor, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High degree of participant engagement.
- Conducting seminars, workshops, and individual training sessions online.
- Expert in MS Office and e-learning software.
- Presentation skills.
Experience required– min 5 years
Training and Development, Food Industry, Internal auditor, HACCP training, Food Quality Management, Online trainings, Seminars.
Salary: Attractive assignment based renumeration
Note: Interested trainers can apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org