Food Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative (FICSI)—widely known as Food Processing Sector Skill Council—is a Not-for-Profit Organization, under aegis of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and promoted by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). Aiming at generating a critical mass of industry-employable-skilled-persons to meet the skill gap in the Food Processing industry.
We require services of a CAG empaneled CA to carry out Statutory Audit of our operations. The organization derives its revenue by providing skilling services to the industries. There is only one office at Shri Ram Bhartiya Kala Kendra, 3rd Floor, 1 Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001.
Broad scope of work
- To audit the basic documents pertaining to financial transactions undertaken in a financial year.
- To certify the financial statements as per the laid out rules in this regard.
- To assess adequacy of the internal financial control systems and procedures for safeguarding the Organisation’s interest, detecting fraud or irregularities as well as safe guarding assets of the Company.
- To determine that the Company maintains proper accounting records as required by law and follows prescribed accounting standards consistently without any material departure.
- To ensure compliance of statutory provisions, laws and regulations.
- To represent before audit committee/CEO/President/Governing Body.
Bidders should be a Chartered Accountant. Firm should have based in Delhi NCR. Empanelled by CAG
Firm should have continuous standing of at least 10 (ten) years
Firm should have experience in rendering Internal Audit/Statutory audit/Tax audit services
Documents to be submitted
- Copy of the Latest constitution certificate issued by ICAI.
- Copy of CAG certificate.
- Copy of latest partnership deed in case of partnership firm.
- Details of any court cases/arbitration cases/ or any other case pending against the firm.
- Copy of Registration Certificate, GST and PAN.
- Signed self-declaration that “The firm is not blacklist by ICAI/Central Govt./State Govt in respect of any assignment of behavior.
- Copy of financial statement of the clients audited since 2018-19.
Please forward within next 10 working days your offer, fees, detailed suggested scope and documents to support the eligibility criteria to undersigned by email and hardcopy by courier.
Contact details- 9711260230, 9811595751
FICSI is looking for empanelment of experienced trainers from the Food Processing Industry on contractual basis for conducting online trainings. The trainers will be responsible for creating and delivering training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides. The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up-to-date on the latest tools and resources.
Topics to be covered for Training
- Good Manufacturing Practices in Food Processing.
- Occupational Health and Safety Management in Food Industry.
- Food Quality Management.
- Food fraud and authenticity.
- Food safety and quality control.
- Food Quality measuring tools.
- Developing a HACCP system.
- HACCP – Internal Auditor Program.
- HACCP – Implementation Program.
Required Candidate profile
- M.Sc./M.Tech Food Technology or Food Engineering.
- 5 years of prior training experience in Food Industry.
- Experience in FOSTAC trainings.
- Preferable a multilingual individual where the compulsory language is English and 2 add on regional languages.
- Preferred certifications – ISO 9000, ISO 22000, ISO 45000, Internal auditor, Lead Auditor, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High degree of participant engagement.
- Conducting seminars, workshops, and individual training sessions online.
- Expert in MS Office and e-learning software.
- Presentation skills.
Experience required– min 5 years
Training and Development, Food Industry, Internal auditor, HACCP training, Food Quality Management, Online trainings, Seminars.
Salary: Attractive assignment based renumeration
Note: Interested trainers can apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org