Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative (FICSI) works towards creating a robust and vibrant eco-system for quality education and skill development in the Food Processing Sector in the country. We envision to launch a National forum to address Skilling in Food Processing Sector and thereby extend a cordial invitation to you to join the FICSI Industrial Membership.
Why should Industries join hands with FICSI?
- Access to upgrading skills of your employed workforce in Food Processing Industry and undertake training programmes as part of Government/Privately funded schemes.
- Development of Standardized Training curriculum aligned to National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) in line with the industry specific requirements.
- Get your manpower trained and certified on FoSTaC modules of FSSAI.
- Nominal membership fee to drive the complete skilling ecosystem.
- Access to India’s first Job Portal specifically for Food Processing Industries to hire fresh talent under various Job Roles (http://portal.ficsi.in/).
- Access to specialized E-learning zone for Food Processing Sector ( https://elearning.ficsi.in/ )
- Availing great benefits by recruiting manpower under National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS).
- Assisting in Setting up of Industry Aligned Training Centres to train manpower.