Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative (FICSI) works towards creating a robust and vibrant eco-system for quality education and skill development in the Food Processing Sector in the country. We envision to launch a National forum to address Skilling in Food Processing Sector and thereby extend a cordial invitation to you to join the FICSI Industrial Membership.
Why should Industries join hands with FICSI?
- Membership Certificate– Industry Membership certificate will be given by FICSI.
- Free Online Training– Sponsor your employees for online Training Programs. Free 10 Seats per year for courses with fees up to Rs 2000/- per participant. For higher fee courses pay the differential amount.
- Exclusive Batch Training Discounts– 25% discount on a batch of minimum 15 candidates.
- eLearning Zone (LMS) – 10 user Login Id of eLearning Zone for free.
- Job Portal – Free Industry Registration and Free Job Posting up to- 50 per annum.
- National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)– Support from FICSI regarding implementation of NAPS in Industry Premises, TPA connects and Content.
- Industry name on FICSI’s official website under category – “Our Industry Member”.
- Invitation to events, webinars & contests by FICSI.
- FICSI’s Monthly Newsletter will be provided free of cost.
- Annual sectoral/ Sub- sectoral / Regional Meet up.
- Industry Membership fee: Rs.15000/- Now Rs.12,000/- (including GST)
- Eligibility: Udyam Registration is required for registering as Industry Membership.
- Validity: Membership valid for 1 Year.