1. FSSAI – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
2. Food Processing Skills Canada (FPSC)
FICSI has signed MoU with Food Processing Skills Canada (FPSC) to strengthen its expertise in areas of occupational standards and resources and to promote skill development and skill transfer at international level.
3. Tea Research Association (TOCKLAI)
FICSI has signed MOU with Tea Research Association (TOCKLAI) and will mutually cooperate for Identifying job roles, creating learning material and skilling manpower for employability with Required industrial skills and certification in tea processing industry in India.
4. CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
FICSI has signed MoU with one of the premier institutes in India CSIR-CFTRI to leverage its technology and expertise in skill development program.
5. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
IIFPT has signed an MoU with FICSI to develop qualification packs, content and training material and leverage its expertise in food processing domain.
6. INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
FICSI has signed an MoU with IGNOU to develop qualification packs, content and training material and leverage its trainers for conducting training of Trainers.
7. LADY IRWIN COLLEGE
FICSI has signed MoU with lady Irwin college to jointly develop content and course materials and to conduct ToT programs.