It is true that FSSAI has made training pretty mandatory for all the state and central licensed FBOs under the FSS Act, October 6th, 2017. Our centre, FICSI is currently authorized to offer training under this said program. Right now, under the food processing technology course, we have organised some of the major FoSTaC training for all the courses under the Basic, Advance and Special category. Let’s talk about these ventures now and then you can proceed further and get hold of the best certificate course of your choice.
Advance FoSTaC training:
The Food Safety Training and & Certification is targeted to be a large-scale training program of FSSAI, which is initiated with the aim to spread education and then raise noteworthy awareness on the FSSAI among the food business operators.
- All the food businesses operating in India with licenses either under central or state must have a minimum of one trained and certified food safety supervisor for every 25 food handlers or thereof on all their premises.
- FSSAI runs the Food Safety Training and & Certification program under three of the major sectors.
- The advanced version of the Food Safety Training and & Certification program is certified by FSSAI.
- This advanced course will be an insightful session for all the food processing experts based in academics or industry to help maximize knowledge and awareness of generic hygienic and sanitary practices as mandated by FSSAI and mentioned in Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011.
- We are noted to be an empanelled training partner and hold the authorisation to conduct some food safety advance training programs under Food Safety Training and & Certification program Advance course in India.
- We will issue the certificate to all the successful candidates upon completion of the course module. Furthermore, we will follow all the online food safety advanced course training after checking in with the new challenges posed by COVID.
Useful Resources: Fostac Training | Food Processing Course | Taccp In Food Industry
FoSTaC special training to follow:
While looking for the food processing industry courses from FICSI, you will come across the FoSTaC special training module from our side as well. The objective of the course is to let you know more about food safety and the standard acts of 2006. You will come to learn about the potential hazards and the controls of it all.
- People will come to learn more about food safety for specified sectors like animal meat, poultry meat, milk, packaged water, fish and water-based beverages, edible oil and fat, bakery, health supplements and nutraceuticals.
- Furthermore, students will come to learn more about the HACCP Study, FSMS plan development and proper schedule IV Compliance.
- The course will take place for a period of 7 hours, starting from 10 am in the morning and continuing till 5 in the evening. The online mode makes it easier for anyone to be an active part of it with English being the main subject. Students in their final year or degree or diploma course can be a part of it.
Not just for the final year students of degree or diploma courses, but this special FoSTaC course is suitable for entrepreneurs, food professionals and food handlers as well. After the completion of this module from our side, candidates will learn about the various food hazards and how they can be controlled by using the 7 HACCP principles over here.
The major HACCP Course:
HACCP is the abbreviated version of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. We, at FICSI, would love to offer you this HACCP certification course, that helps in demonstrating to customers their commitment to trade or produce in a safe food environment. After completing the training, candidates will be able to cover some major points such as:
Describing the current purpose of HACCP along with its principles, processes and techniques, designed to assess and then manage food safety hazards. They will learn about the impacts they have on the processes of the food manufacturing unit.
- They will further come to learn about the 12-step implementation of HACCP with the proper importance of the control measures just to render a safe process around here.
- Students will come to learn about the ways used for preparing the HACCP plan for the current food industry around here.
- It is a course module for 12 hours, which is available in online mode and followed in the English language.
- Here, students will grab the chance to learn about the overview of the HACCP techniques.
- There are some pre-requisite programs available that will offer information on the foundation for the HACCP system.
- Students will come to know more about the pre-requisite programs that offer a foundation for the current HACCP system.
It is a perfect course module for mid to senior-level employees who are working in the food industry. It is also great for food handlers, entrepreneurs and food professionals.
HACCP Implementation Course:
FICSI is here to talk about the values of the HACCP Implementation course module as well. It is one certification course to help demonstrate to customers their commitment to producing or trade-in a safe food environment.
- Once the course is completed, students will have detailed knowledge of HACCP food safety systems along with the corresponding legislative requirements.
- They will learn more about the preliminary steps and the principles of the HACCP sector.
- They will enjoy increased skills to identify hazards as addressed in the food safety system.
- You will come to learn about the knowledge of the Codex principles related to food hygiene.
- There will be an awareness of multiple support programs, designed for a food safety management system around here.
- You will learn and understand ways in which multiple elements of the food safety system will integrate and work together.
For a better understanding, there will be case studies and proper discussions available at the end of 2 days of this program module.
Join hands with FICSI, where you can take an active part in multiple foods processing industrial courses of your choice. The more you research, the better plans will come your way. You can log online at https://www.ficsi.in/ for more details.