The primary goal of food defense is to protect the food items from any act of intentional adulteration. It is a protection of the food products from all the adulteration and intentional contamination by chemical, physical, biological and radiological agents, which have been added within the food with the aim to cause harm. It mainly addresses some of the added concerns like the personnel, physical and operational security.
FICSI is here with the best ever food defense program, designed after keeping the latest quality assurance points in mind. Once you have enrolled for our program, there is no turning back. Once you have completed our course module, you will be gifted with the certification to prove your worth in joining the food inspection industry.
What the candidates get to learn:
Once the candidates have completed the training module, there are certain points they are about to learn from here. Some of those are listed below for your reference.
- The students will learn about the development and the implementation of all the major food defense plans.
- They will come in closer contact with the authenticity assessments and learn everything about the supply chain mapping.
- There are some risks from potential attackers that you get to be well-aware of beforehand within the food sector.
- Students will understand the reasons on why food defense seems critical to your current business and its reputation around here.
- Furthermore, you will get to learn about the basics of food defense and the current food security management.
Objectives of the course:
Once you have made plans to be an active part of the food defense awareness training, it is important to learn about the course objectives before you make any decision with the enrollment.
- Here, you will learn about food fraud.
- Aspiring students will get an introduction towards food fraud mitigation.
- They will further learn about the TACCP or VACCP guidelines.
- Students will get to learn about HACCP, TACCP and VACCP and what are all the differences between these three norms.
- They will know their HACCP from their VACCP and TACCP.
Get on with the basic details:
The food defense program is designed to last for a total period of 7 hours. It starts at 10 am till 5 in the evening. It is an online program with English being the prevalent language. This program is meant for middle to senior level employees, who are actually working within the food industry. It is also meant for the food professionals, food handlers and the entrepreneurs.
You just need to tap on our “contact us” page and you will get enrolled for the food defense courses over here. Once you have been a part of our course module at FICSI, you will learn about different forms of food hazards and how they can be easily controlled with the use of 7 HACCP principles over here.
Understanding the food defense course in details:
Our proficient food defense training has been well developed by none other than the leading experts from the food industry. The main goal is to equip them with the current food industry knowledge over here. It introduces the application of the said food defense methods for assessing and then managing the specific and generic threats to develop a perfect food defense plan.
- Thanks to our course from FICSI, you will learn about the major strategies used for identifying and minimizing the risks besides mitigating all the potential threats to consider.
- The main aim over here is to assure the current authenticity level of the food by minimizing chance of attack by performing threat assessment of operation, supply chain, organization products and the process.
- With the help of risk assessment techniques, you get the opportunity to control and then mitigate the strategies needed for minimizing and mitigating the attack over food.
More on VACCP and TACCP within food industry:
In recent times, proactive action has taken a spike within the food industry to cover the context of food safety incidents like Italian olive oil fraud and the horse-meat scandal.
- For protecting against such major damaging events, emergency preparedness is highly effective for proactive action.
- To top that, HACCP has introduced ways to manage food safety by identifying all the potential hazards and then adding some preventive measures down the line.
- However, for anticipating the threats better and to protect the supply chain integrity before any crisis occurs, TACCP was actually added with the HACCP by the FSA.
- The main goal of this addition is to identify some of the potential contamination based opportunities along with the potential vulnerabilities. It can be done through a proper risk assessment to be addressed using some effective controls.
The food defense programs from FICSI will help you to understand all these points with ease and you don’t have to bother to look for a secondary plan at all.
Understanding VACCP assessment over here:
The VACCP method or as known as Vulnerability Assessment and Critical Control Points is one way to prevent fraud related to food items. It helps in widening up the scope to add systematic prevention of any potential adulteration of the food. Whether it has been intentional or not, VACCP method helps in identifying all the vulnerable points within the supply chain industry.
Through us at FICSI, you will get to learn more about VACCP in detail. So, procuring the best result around here is always a good call to cover right now. Make sure to enroll in our food defense course ASAP, as the seats are limited and if you don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to learn from the experts.
Call us now!
It is really not that difficult to get along with us at FICSI in order to be a part of the food defense program. All that needs to be done from your part is call us at +91-9711260230 or +91-9711260240 or you can just email us at email@example.com for getting some information in hand.