FICSI is your one-stop solution whenever you are trying to add more value to your food industry. If you want to join the food industry as a supervisor, it is important that you have the food management certificate online by your side. For that, catching up with the right team is the main concern and that’s when our team from FICSI comes to the rescue.
We have the best Internal Auditing training for you. The internal auditing of the Quality Management System is targeted to be a procedure, which will assess the implementation level and has become a major tool for that significant improvement around here.
More about the internal auditor course:
The internal auditor course is going to be a perfect blend of the exercises, training sessions and group discussions, which are furthermore coupled with learning for procuring the objectives. Once the food quality management system is taken into considerations, the students are able to:
- Get the chance to manage first party and second party FSMS audits within the said firm.
- Review the structure and all the basic needs under ISO 9001:2015.
- Planning and conducting the internal audit. The main goal is to improve the current effective results of FSMS audits within the said organisation.
Basic details of the course to follow:
This course is going to take place for a period of 7 hours and it starts from 10 am in the morning and continues till 5 pm. The entire course takes place online so that you get to learn from the comfort of your home. English is the main language for it. All the middle to senior level employees associated with the food industry are eligible to take part in the food safety internal auditor training course.
The objectives of the course to follow:
There are some growing reasons behind the popularity of this course module and our team from FICSI will let you know why. Understanding the course’s objectives will help you to get a clear knowledge in this regard for sure.
- Once you have passed this training course, you get to collect objective evidences, report the non-conformances and write audit reports with ease.
- It is one way to help you to chalk out a plan for the internal audit.
- You get the chance to perform the audits, which will display multiple auditing techniques and attributes to develop the internal audit checklist.
- You will not just understand but further get to apply the principles related to ISO 9001 and ISO 19011 for some value added auditing around here.
Who is this course for?
This course is not just meant for mid to senior level employees associated with the food industry but for many more. Entrepreneurs, food handlers and even the food professionals are here to be an active part of this service.
Once the candidates have been a part of this food safety internal auditor training course, they will learn about multiple hazards revolving around foods and how to control them using the 7 HACCP principles.
Quality assurance within the food industry:
Looking for the best quality assurance in terms of the food industry is really very important. Quality helps to determine the satisfactory and value state of the product. It is going to be a complex concept including various facts and most of them are subjective. Whenever it is about the food quality, there are three significant points that come in mind.
- One is going to be the perfect value of a food item you get for the money spent.
- Second will be the characteristics and the performance level of the product.
- Lastly, it is the customer expectation and how the chosen food is able to match that.
Some of the high-end measurable features to follow are product characteristics and performance like chemical, physical profiles and microbiological profiles of the product, to match with the compliance to the specifications of the products.
Then the customer’s expectations in terms of colour, texture, smell, taste and all the other eating characteristics are subject to vary from one product to another. Meeting all these valid points can prove to be a big challenge. That’s when the quality assurance within the food industry comes to our help. Our team from FICSI would like to project the best courses, to help you mend your ways.
Understanding the steps involving in QA section:
Quality assurance means taking care of food safety big time. FICSI is here to talk about multiple steps with the comprehensive controlling mechanism, to help get the result you want. Our team from FICSI is more than happy to share those significant steps with you so that you will end up with the best food quality management over here.
- We will help you to craft a plan according to the QA management system.
- This initial step is considered to be very important and must be taken care to form and with time.
- The main plan remains pretty unique for each one of the manufacturers in town. Therefore, tailor-making a plan for that perfect solution is a good call to address.
- The section won’t just justify inspections, but some of the other major parts of the quality control mechanism will be testing and monitoring of the activities.
- It further helps in controlling added additives, which can form food safety hazards and quality defects right at the same time.
With the help of the best food management course from our side at FICSI, you will get to the bottom of quality assurance. This certificate will prove your worth and help you to join the food industry in no time.
The food processing and technology courses are now available online:
Our Learning Management System from FICSI has been used for recognising the changing value of the food processing sector in this country. So, we have finally aimed to create a pool of manpower, well-trained in this field. Our online courses are perfect for the individuals and organisations, which are willing to enhance their current skill sets to match the growing needs of the food industry these days.
We have the best ever eLearning Zone, which is an amazing platform for not just the students but also for the retailers, MSME workers, candidates, industry and even for the general public as well. The eLearning Zone from FICSI has everything that everyone wishes to learn more about.
Highlight of the eLearning Zone:
- Best way to learn online with interactive animations, videos and presentations
- Training to be always held online
- Training can be done at their own pace but within 60 days maximum
- Candidates will receive a certification of participation after completing the modules
- The modules are developed by the experts from FSSAI, FICSI, FICCI, and have also been validated by the NIFTEM along with its industrial partners
So, the next time you are planning to get your hands on the best food safety and quality assurance courses online, being a part of our eLearning Zone from FICSI won’t be that tough of a deal.
Get this chance to join us at FICSI by calling us at +91-9711260230 or +91-9711260240, or you get to email us your needs at email@example.com.