It is true that FSSAI has made training pretty mandatory for all the state and central licensed FBOs under the FSS Act, October 6th, 2017. Our centre, FICSI is currently authorized to offer training under this said program. Right now, under the food processing technology course, we have organised some of the major FoSTaC training for all the courses under the Basic, Advance and Special category. Let’s talk about these ventures now and then you can proceed further and get hold of the best certificate course of your choice.
Advance FoSTaC training:
The Food Safety Training & Certification is targeted to be a large-scale training program of FSSAI, which is initiated with the aim to spread education and then raise noteworthy awareness on the FSSAI among the food business operators.
- All the food businesses operating in India with licenses either under central or state must have a minimum of one trained and certified food safety supervisor for every 25 food handlers or thereof on all their premises.
- FSSAI runs the Food Safety Training and & Certification program under three of the major sectors.
- The advanced version of the Food Safety Training & Certification program is certified by FSSAI.
- This advanced course will be an insightful session for all the food processing experts based in academics or industry to help maximize knowledge and awareness of generic hygienic and sanitary practices as mandated by FSSAI and mentioned in Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011.
- We are noted to be an empanelled training partner and hold the authorisation to conduct some food safety advance training programs under Food Safety Training and & Certification program Advance course in India.
- We will issue the certificate to all the successful candidates upon completion of the course module. Furthermore, we will follow all the online food safety advanced course training after checking in with the new challenges posed by COVID.
FoSTaC special training to follow:
While looking for the food processing industry courses from FICSI, you will come across the FoSTaC special training module from our side as well. The objective of the course is to let you know more about food safety and the standard acts of 2006. You will come to learn about the potential hazards and the controls of it all.
- People will come to learn more about food safety for specified sectors like animal meat, poultry meat, milk, packaged water, fish and water-based beverages, edible oil and fat, bakery, health supplements and nutraceuticals.
- Furthermore, students will come to learn more about the HACCP Study, FSMS plan development and proper schedule IV Compliance.
- The course will take place for a period of 7 hours, starting from 10 am in the morning and continuing till 5 in the evening. The online mode makes it easier for anyone to be an active part of it with English being the main subject. Students in their final year or degree or diploma course can be a part of it.
Not just for the final year students of degree or diploma courses, but this special FoSTaC course is suitable for entrepreneurs, food professionals and food handlers as well. After the completion of this module from our side, candidates will learn about the various food hazards and how they can be controlled by using the 7 HACCP principles over here.
The major HACCP Course:
HACCP is the abbreviated version of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. We, at FICSI, would love to offer you this HACCP certification course, that helps in demonstrating to customers their commitment to trade or produce in a safe food environment. After completing the training, candidates will be able to cover some major points such as:
Describing the current purpose of HACCP along with its principles, processes and techniques, designed to assess and then manage food safety hazards. They will learn about the impacts they have on the processes of the food manufacturing unit.
- They will further come to learn about the 12-step implementation of HACCP with the proper importance of the control measures just to render a safe process around here.
- Students will come to learn about the ways used for preparing the HACCP plan for the current food industry around here.
- It is a course module for 12 hours, which is available in online mode and followed in the English language.
- Here, students will grab the chance to learn about the overview of the HACCP techniques.
- There are some pre-requisite programs available that will offer information on the foundation for the HACCP system.
- Students will come to know more about the pre-requisite programs that offer a foundation for the current HACCP system.
It is a perfect course module for mid to senior-level employees who are working in the food industry. It is also great for food handlers, entrepreneurs and food professionals.
HACCP Implementation Course:
FICSI is here to talk about the values of the HACCP Implementation course module as well. It is one certification course to help demonstrate to customers their commitment to producing or trade-in a safe food environment.
- Once the course is completed, students will have detailed knowledge of HACCP food safety systems along with the corresponding legislative requirements.
- They will learn more about the preliminary steps and the principles of the HACCP sector.
- They will enjoy increased skills to identify hazards as addressed in the food safety system.
- You will come to learn about the knowledge of the Codex principles related to food hygiene.
- There will be an awareness of multiple support programs, designed for a food safety management system around here.
- You will learn and understand ways in which multiple elements of the food safety system will integrate and work together.
For a better understanding, there will be case studies and proper discussions available at the end of 2 days of this program module.
Food Safety Supervisor – Advance Manufacturing Level II
It is an e-learning course that will train individuals of the manufacturing unit. The details will focus on the food safety and hygienic practices that are a must to follow by the Food Business Operators, who are engaged in the manufacturing department.
- This course is solely based on the Schedule 4 requirements of FSS Regulation 2011. It covers some of the best industrial practices as well.
- The course module is purposefully designed as per the operational flow in manufacturing industry to help Food Safety Supervisors to understand the work load.
- The course comes with visuals, designed purposefully for the food industry to help facilitate the trainers. It is useful to the food handlers to implement hygiene needs in food production premises.
Food Safety Supervisor – Bakery Level II
The main goal of this course module is to understand more about the hygiene and food safety requirements along with the high food safety standards followed in the bakery industry.
- Available in English language, this course is designed for smaller, medium and large scale bakery manufacturing units, known to offer bakery goods to the people.
- It talks about the generic hygienic and sanitary requirements to be followed by All Food Business Operators related to bakery food service establishments.
- In the end, people will learn about food safety and hygienic needs and some of the high standards of food safety related to the bakery industry.
Food Safety Supervisor – Basic Manufacturing Level I
As you can understand from the name of the course, it is for the food business operators working in small, medium and large groups of manufacturers, packers and processors. This course helps to explain the basic food safety and some hygiene conditions that you have to follow in these sectors, mentioned above.
- The main outcome of the course is to better understand the food safety and hygiene requirements, along with higher standards of food safety in the food industry.
- There is 1 module available along with 4 sessions to follow.
Food Safety Supervisor – Retail and Distribution Basic Level I
The main goal of this course is to focus on the prerequisites needed in food establishment while handling food, packing and processing by food business operators and people handling them.
- They must always conform to hygienic and sanitary needs and food safety measures.
- This course will help the food business operator to identify some steps in food business-centric activities, which are important to ensure food safety.
- The course will also ensure that all the food safety processes are not just identified, but implemented, maintained and then reviewed in a periodic manner.
Industrial Production Worker- Food Processing:
It is an e-book available in the regional Hindi language for better understanding. The main goal of this course is to enable training for the specified qualification pack or QP. Each one of the National occasional Standards or NOS will get covered across various units through this industrial training module.
- The key learning will mark the beginning of units for NOS.
- There is a reference book available to help participants develop their needs for the skill development course for Industrial Production Worker.
- The book’s contents are well aligned to the Qualification Pack for those willing to play the role of Industrial Production Worker NSQF level 2.
Jam, Jelly and Ketchup Processing Technician:
It is yet another industrial training module from our house at FICSI. This Jam, Jelly and Ketchup Processing Technician is held responsible to process fruits and vegetables in order to make jelly, ketchup and jam. They do that by receiving and checking the raw materials for their quality and sorting out the best.
Later, the Jam, Jelly and Ketchup Processing Technician will pulp, pasture, cook and extract the juices for the final sampling for quality analysis. The final ends will cover packaging and storing of jams and jelly. This industrial training module is available in English language.
Traditional Snack and Savoury:
Another major course under industrial training, the Traditional Snack and Savoury will encompass NOS of the “Traditional Snack and Savoury ” Qualification subject, as approved by none other than NCVET under National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF). It is also another industrial training program available in English language and helps in building key competencies amongst learners.
Cold Storage Technician:
This is yet another course module that will encompass National Occupational Standards of the current Cold Storage Technician ” Qualification Pack under NSQF and approved by NCVET. The payment scale is pretty affordable and the instruction is available in English for better understanding.
- The program will help aspirants to learn about ways to install refrigeration components and systems.
- People will learn ways to monitor and then maintain storage parameters for multiple forms of produce.
- They will further learn how to record and then maintain all the necessary documents for the storage facility.
Through the industrial training, you will learn ways to maintain hygiene, cleanliness and safety of storage units to procure quantity and quality items.
Join hands with FICSI, where you can take an active part in multiple foods processing industrial courses of your choice. The more you research, the better plans will come your way. You can log online at https://www.ficsi.in/ for more details.